Welcome to this website and I trust you’ll enjoy viewing the paintings. In viewing my paintings do you find them interesting and pleasing giving you a sense of peace and tranquility? If so then my mission has been accomplished.
Great News!!! Art of Danville, my gallery has opened at 413 W. Main St. Danville, KY. 31 professional artists with over 220 paintings. Come and visit or view website www.ArtofDanville.com
If you are seeking affordable art for you to enjoy and display proudly in your home for years to come, please consider my art. Have you thought about having a portrait of you and your loved ones as a keepsake for present and future generations? Portraits that capture the personality are treasured long after we have passed. Please consider taking advantage of my over 40 years of drawing and painting portraits.
Danville has been my home since 2008 and it personifies Americana and I love it here with many friends and acquaintances. I was born and raised in Chicago and have lived in Tulsa, Nashua, NH, and Indian Wells, CA. I’ve lived an exciting life with varied responsibilities as a Chicago Policeman, Industrial Engineer, Airline Dispatch Agent, General Manager International Electrical Equipment Manufacturer and Broker-Owner of Real Estate Offices in Nashua. I’ve designed plans for various housing sub-divisions concentrating on interior design and utilization.
If you have any questions please feel free to contact me, I’ll be glad you called.
Currently, I am involved in:
- Kentucky Guild of Artists and Craftsmen
- Community Arts Center Danville/Boyle County
- Plein Air Painters of Boyle County/Danville
- Danville/Boyle Arts Council
- Mercer County Arts Council
- Gathering Artists of the Bluegrass
- Auxiliary Volunteer Ephraim McDowell Hospital
- Centenary United Methodist Church – Member
- Old Bridge Neighborhood Association – President
- Danville Rotary Club – President-Elect
- Danville Country Club – Member
- Boyle County Republican Party – Secretary
- Danville 912 Group – Member
Please contact me.